Tuesday 6 May 2014

TO THE HEARTS

We have heard of matters,
Read of passions,
Know of emotions.

Words for the soul,
That should smoke it all out.

Fumigate the hate and despair.
Brought by my weaknesses,
Pumped by my unlived promises.

Sorry for letting you inhale my conditional love,
I was imitating my fantasies,
I treated love like ripe strawberries,
Your heart always my meal,
Unfair mental cannibalism.
I messed up your time,
Wasting this and that.
Lying and killing truth,day in,days far.

You feel the pain when you ponder in flames of anger.

But calm down,
Listen to my apology,
I never studied psychology nor sociology,
I do not know much about mentality,
And I accept I'm no good in relationships.
Excuse is not my exit.

Yet I understand the connection of your mind to your heart.
It hurts me to know I'm the broken bridge in between.
I govern your walk above the waters of sorrow.
I suspend your anxiety and define your fear of moving on.

How can I repair your heart and provide you a permanent pathway, 

to restore your peace of mind and will to love again?

Should I call on the angel of death to rip my soul?
So that I vanish from your eyes,
And your soul searching can resume,
Without me on the surface.

Cry no more,
Bleed no more,
Feel me no more,
Grow into someone new.

To the hearts and souls devastated because of human love.
Sorry for the mirage we portrait at the start.

M.O.O aka C.E

No comments:

Post a Comment