Tuesday 6 May 2014

THE OTHER WOMAN

I never knew the contrast between purity and mixture,
Dilution and concentrate always tasted the same,
Until I met her and learnt the line between real and mirage.

I then crossed over to find the story behind comparison and similitude.

A piece that shatters ego into pieces,
Came to life on this side of reality,
After our journey culminated upon her and I reaching the start of our destination.

She was telling me about the gap between us,
Who created it and queried why I let it widen,
I for a moment got lost in my very findings,
I was too unhappy to at least calm her myself,

I pulled down a curtain painted,
'The Other Woman.'

I told her,about this feline who got me in a vulnerable state,
Her demands sent me round senselessly,supplies of lusty curves.
I gave up dignity,picked stupidity dragged my name on dirt road.

Days later months,infatuation faded
I cup reverberations of that other woman's scent,attached to enticing voice of death
Traps I hear but pledge not to follow,refilling my hollow.

My strategy is to revamp lost glory,
To bring back life and hope between us,can you row with me
Can we pour all the love-sap into our petals of today?

Forget the woman sent by distraction come destruction.

My only woman is you,
The one who knows tolerance,patience and unity.
Perfect soul-mate,who knows how to give it out completely.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

1 comment: