Tuesday 6 May 2014

I NEVER REALIZED

LOVE is no game,
WE played with emotions compressed into physical expressions.
I would kiss and touch you,
GO as far as explore your inner purity.
ASSUMING that you were in love with him,
THINKING that I was just a convenient heart for you in his absence.

WE really toyed with feelings,
NOT knowing what we were brewing inside.
AFFECTION was boiling beneath your chest,
NEVER realized the intensity from the exterior.
YOU never showed me the bubbles of love,
FORMED by my constant loving and deep drowning.

EACH time I had you beneath my spell,
TRIED searching for what was missing inside the reflections in your eyes.
THEY were always shut I couldn't find much just vibes of the tremor in your voice,
SORT of shiver that emanates from a frightened child.
SADLY still I was tricked out of noticing how far I was taking you.

ARRIVING at this moment where you shed tears,
TELLING me how much it hurts to know me the other way round.
WHEN I make out with her,and care for her like I did and still do for you,
POINTEDLY to the extent of offending you without marking my errors.

EXTENSIVELY mounting anger and disgust in your mind brim-full,
UP TO where you cannot kiss nor give in to my sweet sensation.

IT hurts me too,to know that I caused your unhappiness,
PLEASE forgive me for those big mistakes I made without awareness.

DON'T stress anymore on those issues,
SMILE once more and love me in that special way without pain nor displeasure.
THIS time though speak your mind before making decisions that render me hopeless.
DID you ever realize that I too was lost in our world of love and love the other weather conditions?

Carswell evoL aka M.O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment