Tuesday 6 May 2014

LIGHT WORDS in water

Oh!
Yeah!
This story is a sequence,
It is about you,
So I fearsomely spill the secrets,
Day time color of the sky...

Summer in January,
Our beginning was in December,
All that while I have not seen a romantic rainbow,
Cupid lost his bow and arrow,

A new Love-god is present.
She unlike cupid,is liquid,
Splashing molecules of love over my colorless mirror,
She makes my heart and mind transparent,
So I fear you can see my reflections,through my wet retina.

As you dive into,
As my eyes follow,
When bubbles emerge,
When your ears block out my sound waves,
That vibrate from vine veins,pursuing your inner half..

Out of reach.

Your deep inside,his pool
That pulls you to the bottom,in a top way,
That my voice cannot interchange,
Water in flames.

Drops from the mild impact,
Stroke my face,
Seeking to mock my skin,
Teasing my seduced creativity,
My words go for swirl spins,
I shut my eyes,
No darkness within...

Alas! I see a misconceived brightness,sky-blue hue
I smile,

For your happier now,
Mystical goddess-Lipid,knows how to protect your soul,
She brought you to a real dream where,
Your beauty mixes with the most vital need for mankind,
And,he is that man who owns your,liquidated
State.

My words are freezing,

Cubicles of surrender forming in my throat,
Ice,placed in water.

Will I melt into your skin,
Once my dreams colorfully defrost?

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment