Tuesday 6 May 2014

SELLING DREAMS

For my own reasons; I fail to understand you.
I score less than zero when it comes to defining your heart,
I achieve nothing reasonable when I attempt to decipher your speech.
You think before you ever feel and speak before I concentrate to listen.

Where does the problem arise...?

Is it the slumber relentlessly blown into my eyes,
That keeps me dazed and hides reality from my face?
I always run on a trackless circle,chasing after your attention...
Shouting silently unto you to look back and remember,
Those lonely days when we slept together.
The memorable nights where you lay on my chest,
And our dreams meshed up into one.

A dream so unique we both felt conscious inside it.
We were bound by oaths of allegiance,
Tied by tangible ropes of white clouds,
Attached inseparably in the physical,none could detach our intersects.

I woke up and sold those dreams.
When I heard you bid the beauty of it all at an auction.
Your whispers of silence,
Blinding looks of the other aspect,
Your arrogant ignorance of my value,
Demeaning references to my allegations,
Scalding coldness poured over my head by you.

I finally woke up,
It took me time to come to terms with the forwarded facts.
Its my moment to rescind absurdity,
I am born again,not in spirit,at thought.

My dear ambition and all hope,
I say farewell.
To you I am dead and buried in the sea.
Hope I will return as a flood to haunt your dreams,
Whilst you sleep,some night from today.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment