Tuesday 6 May 2014

FIVE STAR OVATION

April,May,
... ...
You taught me.
Recalling how it began...

I was running in loosened laces,
A race branded,"Open Truth."
I ignored scientific rules,
Allowed your principles to regulate my thoughts,
Every second represented by observable,"Fantastic Galaxies,"known.

In the sixth month you detached from the umbilical universe,
Your name was easy to pick.

In abstention,
From that point;
I fell inside your eyes,
Longed to taste your lips,
Itched for your embrace,
Collapsed at your humble feet,
Ten nine years later.

Became a slave to your dominion,
I pour desires daily,
Even when they least whet your emotions,
If I your reign subjugates me,
I shall seek the truth not,for
My submission is plain.

All I know is the other four stars in you are spectacular.
Bravery,
Decisiveness,
Loyalty,
Craziness.
At this point you wonder what is the first star?

Love.
Sane love set inside your systematic magnetics.
Pulls of suppressed affection bounce out your voice,
Pools of what you fear to feel drown me already.

I cannot lie to myself,
I accept defeat in a war of peaceful hearts and minds.
I have lost the battle of pretense,
I stand audaciously and proclaim your gifts.
I am giving you a flying ovation,
That only actual celestial stars,undiscovered
Can contest and steal.

I revolve in your arms tonight.
As nature claps to the achievement of beauty unspoken.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment