Tuesday 6 May 2014

MILES AND STEPS

When it began,it was fun,it was a nervous burn.
The thrilling speed,the obstructive reeds,this is now our seed.

Look at it well,watch it swell,
hear the birth bell.
You took him and left,my heart wields a cleft, I feel so daft.

Where shall I begin,will I need fins,or metallic wings?
Should I use the phone,or go to your fathers home,can I do this alone?

I'm done with the menta-miles.
I see you,him and her!
At the other end of the bridge of life.
Time is the string between the two of them.

I can't step forward,my heart is struck hard,their age gap is awkward.
I want to turn and run,that's a cowardly plan,I opt to take the burn.

We step on the thoughts and meet midway across the bridge.
Embracing you all with loads of love.
I hyperventilate and collapse so does the distance.

By M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment