Tuesday 6 May 2014

NO MATTER HOW LONG

Nothing bothers me most,
Than a pessimistic heart.
I am one now,
So you should be uneasy.

I thought of waiting,
Giving you space to rethink.
Clearly that was a waste of time,
For you least value patience.

I see through your perceptions,
My inter-scope lands on a cold soul.
You feel no remorse,
Your hear nothing else other than your false intuition.

I keep observing slowly,
A curb-less bend approaches underlying issue.
Convincing decisions,
In what I say here and what I will do where.

The world is small,
I can't hide meaningless feelings.
You know better than me,
About how unfair it is to toy with love.

I read that emissary,
The punchline worth medical analysis.
"Wait for me I still love you,"
Prognosis was,"that's impossible."

If you can suspend emotions,
Is it not likely that you can erase them too?
Try to understand time,
We are in a journey that is dictated by fatalism.

Our end has come,
Tragedy has befallen our romantic spree.
No matter how long I wait,
A destined fact is forever masted,"We are done."

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment