Tuesday 6 May 2014

DIMPLE FACE

We were within your bedroom walls.
My personality confined in a monopoly block.
With every roll of words you diced,my heart raced.
The gallant pace set by your marble-gorgeous eyes,
Placed me in an anxious stroke tempting bungee spring.

Permissibly I ogled while you sat on your velvet sheets,
Green nightdress,tantalizing complexion from toe to neck.
My mumbles tongued out like pellucid words inside my head.
As you instructed with your sonorous voice, I reacted like a guilty child found licking honey...slowly...walked.

I finally got to the edge of your bed; our feet touched,
An electric wave of impossibility streamed into my system,
Possible lights switched on in my eyeballs.

I immersed my fingers into your scented hair.
Electronic analysis I did of your rare facial specifics.
You wield a deep enough, endangered;

'Dimple sweetora'

So distinct and beautiful,
Perfectly impressed into your cheeks,
My thumb couldn't resist to feel the soft dent of creation,on the most supple skin.
I kissed your forehead,pecked your other cheek,
Then smothered your dimple as if attempting to reverse the natural state.
I fell into your dimple in an imaginary way,
Landed on your heart in reality.
What a dimple this be,simple in the external infectious internally.

I seek to find you whence I return,
When you call me back to terrorize your tempting beauty,
Using these words and molding with my printing finger tips.
Tell me when your ready for more.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment