Tuesday 6 May 2014

DANCING IN THE DARK

We both love music,so we do this like a lyric
Turn the lights off,move the furniture away
Take control of the floor space,as the furry surface feels our feet
Sink our minds in floating beats,drown our hearts inside electric trances
Let the beauty of dress,lure the naughty in me to take chances
As you choreograph and I follow,mastering every step

Suddenly perspiring.

I keep my cool,for the window is breezing in life
The moonlight blessing,night sun watching
Breathing out chemical winds,as our attraction is tested
The feeling is mutual,our hands lock as usual
We break into an irreversible connection,our bodies bond
Eyes engage in seductive mixes,I want it,you want it
Hold me tight over my neck,I grip you gently around your waist
Atomic distance between our lips,I hold it no further
I'm under the spell of music,we are about to loose it

Bound to get exciting.

Like some magical high frequency wave,I pull up your night dress
Like one Low frequency band,you pull down my night boxer
Skin to skin,two denuded dancers meshed under no lights
For once good exists in evil's atmosphere,does it fear?
We change the norms of music,we transform classical dance into something untamed

Descending

My tongue sings along,to the music of your senses
Your palms drum on,the spots of my skin
I scale of my reservations,you lay on the floor and invite me into
I hearken to the fusion you create,my systems overheat
I overload your echoes,now the void is filled with another kind of music
A type so sweet,the drum beats fade in its presence
I hear I dance,you make you take
We go to a world of music so rare,no light dares to peek

Ascending

Our bond strengthens,no judge speaks
We do it so fast,the drum pad veers off synchronization
Technical words accompany the temporal strokes,shouts and screams
I urge your technique to the edge,you call on me to go with you
Yes,(no),we go so far into the musical world we forget the words
Eardrums rapture to the good,the floor is fractured by our moves
We retract thus recollect,I embrace your breath
We now recite a French poem together,that was one sturdy dome

Our own composition.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment