Saturday 17 May 2014

MUST I LIVE LIKE THIS

Sacrifices we make,
For Love's sake.
Repetitive mistake slays,
Yet I never see.
In and out chambers I have gone,
Still I hurt alone.

No one warns me about how deadly it becomes,
Branded it,' Sudden Storm'.
Hit me hard like a pugilist's jab,
Fingers of affliction on my chest like sword stabs.

I fall and bleed as a hopeless romantic,
I present metal you change to wooden stick.
Perhaps I'm lost and confused in between,
What is soft and hard either cake or cream.

How fast do I slide from,sense to insanity,
Is my mental in some incredible velocity?
That inches me closer to the start of race for fun,
As the world watches me protest via invaluable plans.

I sit on the other side on a chunk of ice,
My heated form owes you this,coldness is the price.
Feel my cemented feet impress your heart,
As my soiled palms roots your ego apart.

Complaints endless laments,
Is this how the world's troubles augment?
When my soul seeks comfort,
I guess this words are clarity in distort.

I surrender to the laws of nature before,
Me,this lifeless state hides underneath five floors.
I accept to live this way,
Do you have anything else to say?

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment