Tuesday 6 May 2014

I STILL BELONG

I may be lost in the galaxy of lust,but
I still have an atom of emotion,that
Can bombard sincere calm love,which
Then returns me to my original home,where
We first met and heard all hearts can say,when
Under the spells of beautiful confusion,such
A kind rare,serene,engulfing and sweet,much
Like paradise for romantic souls,for
Only two who know what it takes,to
Exist for each-other on air and in water,far
From the suffocating energy of despair,away
From the maddening sounds of discouragement.

I still dwell in your console,every
Moment that we depart,you
May never feel that but I know,how
Serious and important our connection is,I
Meditate upon the future it looks good,but
Not perfect nor easy just remember,though
Our souls are more than mates,they
Are spirits bound to a unique kind of haven,since
Time is the determinant for now,be
Patient and resilient for me.

I'm here at your call,
I shall not leave,
As the days fold in,
I stick harder,
Fuse more to you,
My comfort is here,
Where I will always belong...
In your arms and beneath your shadow.
Embrace me sweet-passionette.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment