Tuesday 6 May 2014

LINES THAT MEET

I have been sketching silly things on my notebook.
My teacher thinks its pathetic,
Well I believe its worth it.
So I use a home made stencil to maintain originality.

Unsteady lines that join to create heart shapes.
I tend to avoid erasing natural imperfections caused by a father's trembling hands.
The curve cut out,carefully,by mother that joins to the other bump,makes me smile.
For a while I'm stuck in this mindless stupor of imaginary visions.

Hyperbolic speech slowly trickles to the tip of my tongue,
My saliva forms icicles of artistic pigments unseen.
My teacher stares as I concentrate,salivating on my jotter book.
She slaps my back as if attempting to achieve something.
I mean how can frozen words mixed with stolen thoughts wet her precious desk?

I break the icy extension and draw an arrow like line across the heart shape,
It transcends the lead,melts the drawing turns it red and brings it to life.
The paper flys away energized as if or was it?
Driven by or self levitated by the content of the chilling touch?
It flew past the class window....just drifted yonder...
Years later landed.

Perched on your laps that have always been parallel,
Never intersected to meet lines drawn by other genres of music.
I take this honor of tri-squaring your feelings into my notes of drama.

Listen and watch as our lines coincide in this moment.
Study the brush and monitor my pencil as my architectural side takes over.
As you and I combine to create angles unnamed by physicists.

Mozart could simply call it,
LoveLine of Coincidence.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment