Saturday 17 May 2014

IN THE FUTURE

Years from now;
I will miss you like I miss tears of joy
All I will have are memories in my head,
Yet still miss you like I miss sound sleep,
No one will understand what I say when I speak.

Far set in the future when I remember envisioning you,
Older more mature and emotionally stable
You paving this elegant charging walk,
Speaking like ten wise women bundled into a lump of dexterity.

A point in time ahead where I will redraw your beauty,
Color my eyes with clash-dazzling dressings,
Amaze my mind with heightening heels,
Split my keen ears with a soft whispery voice of love.

That singled-out tense stretch of life where,
We will be too old to make love physically anymore,
When our growth will redundate and restore us to childhood
All expressions will be telepathic contact.

Our lips too frail to touch,
Your seduction too dull to stimulate,My words blunt enough,obstreperous to your sensual
We shall connect in spirit as we wait for the thread of time to be cut.

In those days,we will kiss thorned flowers,
We shan't bleed,rather implant seeds of affection
So rare the world will stare,as we declare our decades of togetherness
You will be the only comfort to my impending departure.

My love,this love is juve and elusive
Chances spelt out like moments we now trap,
This is what I saw in my dreams,the very night I proposed marriage,
When we were at that tender age,of love and fate.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

1 comment: