Tuesday 6 May 2014

SLAVE TO YOUR HEART

Power off,
Power on,
Safety is a feeling,
Danger is the deed,
I wonder what this is here?
Is it love or a replica of it?

Daily prayers,
Confusion between day and night,
Is there someone I forgot to mention in it,
Split decisions must be made,
We must go separate ways...

Those were stanzas I wrote long ago when I began to sense,
When my instinct time-traveled to this future.
Nature in contortion...
Call it grotesque beautified.

I am a slave to creativity...

To the most complicated intelligent form of creation.
Woman,Girl,You.
I enslaved to servitude,
Look at my attitude worsen,
This is your way of rippling out the true price of loyalty.

I plead for your attention like a pauper asking for a legal hearing,
I beg for your words to soothe my wounds of struggle like a soldier nursing a bullet hole,
I seek your face like some believer searching for what (s)he disbelieves,
I cry unto your love at length displayed like a servant trying too hard to be loved by a wealthy master.

Well this is my fate,
I put myself in this awkward position.
I licked poison...
Now I'm bound to infections that sore my heart.
No sleep hour comes before I ponder upon where we came from.
I wink not to the fortieth blink before I recreate in the mental of all the not so fantastic moments.

Trust my palms chained to the cemented hooks on your heart's walls,
They are ineffective,no touch no guide,no result
My eyes cursed to watch you grow up beyond me
My breath siphoned to condition your soul rendering my spirit purposeless.

I call onto cupid's arrow to lacerate my larynx
Take me away further into your deserted world
Torture me until I die.
I be forgotten,not by them
But by you the Queen of Hearts.

M.O.O aka Carswell evoL

No comments:

Post a Comment