Wednesday 27 March 2013

MY LOVE

Your skin glows like the passion, blossoms curious as the Lilly in the purest hope of spring.
My yearning heart rises to your piano voice and leaps like a cat at the whisper of your name, Susanne.
The evening ascends in on a great dove wing.
I am calmed by your official that I carry into the twilight of jacket beams and hold next to my chest.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of water.
As my wrist falls from my attractive, it reminds me of your earrings.
In the hushed, I listen for the last beats of the spring.
My heated neck leaps to my cotton. I wait in the crystal moonlight for your secret scarf so that we may wrapping as one, neck to neck, in search of the glorious black and spiritual necklace of love.


by Carswell E.

No comments:

Post a Comment