Saturday 30 March 2013

CARSWE�� EVOL 2013

The earth is turning blue,
Yet I want you tonight.
Just feel your head and palms on my chest.
Girl I adore how you smile,
As you walk across my heart.
Such a feat I can't miss a bit.

Less talk I want you to see.
Feel it as I hold your back,
Our skins touch to cause a spark.
No repelling until we be done,
We'll be doing this in turns....

(chorus)
(Like its the beginning of love.

Until their hearts wanna burst.
Sure they can't have enough of us,
As we stand up,
stand out.
You whispering I want ya! I want ya!
Instructing,please eat me!please eat me!
Your palms twinning up higher! Up higher.
Standing no more,so lay down the earths brown) (chorus.)

I hold you in place,stare into your face.
The ceiling folding in.
Your inner self quivering.
As we bubble in the heat.

Baby now open up,let me go further in, for sure you can handle this.
I can tell through your special kiss.

My arms make the perfect arc for you,I compass and make it through.
Again the floor turns blue.
The sweetest candy I ever chewed.
Your making it easier.

(Chorus)

Did it like it was the final one,
you've confirmed I'm the only bone.
Its a final lap,
No more turns,
True love really burns.

Buildings and flowers maybe budding now,
Only makes me wanna' add more pow!
So here's the extended blow...!
Sweet sweet eet yeah!
Do it again its the rebirth of love.

(Chorus)

up once more like an electric pole.
Lady I electrocute that turbine hole.
Hit the base till you fall.

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment