Monday 22 April 2013

DISTANT KISS

You and I existed in everyone sentence.
Our acts of passion, written within
Brackets of uncompressed love.
Since the ink of time, ran out.
Before we could become a story.

Memorabilia still unfolds.
Inside my soul that’s turning into gold.
As recalls of how, we spoke.
Sonorous, winds swept jokes.
That revolved in distant voices.

Unexpected happens, take off.
Its all fine, struggles to be on top.
By expressing affection here, yours asunder.
You vanished, temporarily or forever? I wonder.
I’m trapped in time, whom to write
Our story and set it free as a kite?

Another international, unrated or graded
Osculation to you. For the golden silence.
That I shan't misquote.
Upon its reaching, totally faded

Us is a gone chance.
My heart entangled, eternally in a knot.

carswell evole aka m.o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment