Thursday 4 April 2013

LOVE LOVE.



Its definition only, the spiritual bond knows.
Mine for you daily grows.
You may have loved him,
He may have loved you more,
But his matters not now.
Since mine for you presently, flows.
He may have done everything,
To make you happy, that you saw.
Today I’m doing all in my will,
To make you feel loved once more.
He may have bought and showed
You places and things beyond.
In my time under His blessings,
I too shall shower you with paradise.
My thoughts might seem vague.
But my heart suffers from love plague…
The only cure is time, patience
Love, endurance from you and I.
He can be part of it,
But on the side lines.

Ill be her second dad,
Even if it drives him mad.
He can kill me, I don’t care.
You’re worth dying for.
Answer this: if I cant live for my loved one?
Why would I die for my haters?
Or
If I cant die for you and her,
Why live for my enemies?
 But he isn’t my fiend,
Since he never got you in plenty.
Like I have you today.
I love you so to say.
Don’t doubt my tongue
Or question my talented palms.

Fall in love with me,
All over again, every time
We kiss, hold and taste each other.

By MOO a.k.a Carswell Evol

No comments:

Post a Comment